Bengaluru: ATEN Advance, the leading provider of AV/IT connectivity and management solutions is thrilled to announce its participation in InfoComm India 2023. During the event, the company will showcase its premier streaming and management technologies.
InfoComm India is a well-regarded industry trade show that focuses on the latest AV and integrated experience solutions designed to revolutionize businesses. This annual event attracts a diverse audience, including visitors and participants from leading AV and IT companies, as well as senior decision-makers and buyers across various industries. Scheduled for October 25-27, 2023, the tradeshow will take place at the Jio World Convention Centre in Mumbai.
This year ATEN Advanced will be stationed at booth I-30. ATEN is focusing a diverse solution of hardware and software solutions which is going to be displays in the booth including full Audio-Visual lineup of solutions along with the latest AV centralized management platform “Unizon”. Full range of data center management solutions including IP based KVM, serial console servers and IPDU’s along the latest CC2000 platform for data center centralized management. Other solutions will include ATEN latest technologies for control rooms that includes the latest KVM and AV technologies. Along with the management product portfolio, they are also bringing in their live-streaming AV mixer and AI-optimized audio mixer along with several other products. These products are ideal for the new-age technology requirement for businesses that are transforming their operations and connectivity.
The products and solutions that will be available for visitors to take a look at are:
1.Control Room Solutions:
- ATEN provides a wide range of control room solutions that are perfectly suited to mission-critical applications
- This is best suited where secure KVM over IP agility, real-time monitoring, and ergonomic desktop operations are demanded
- Command centers, emergency response centers, broadcasting NOCs, ATC towers, and production line monitoring can benefit from the solutions
2.Global AV Management Platform – ATEN Unizon:
- ATEN Unizon™ is a server-based software for AV and IT professionals to centrally monitor, control, and manage ATEN Modular Matrix and third-party devices connected to the ATEN Control System Controllers anytime, anywhere
- It has centralized device monitoring, control, and management compatible with ATEN Video Matrix Switches, Room Booking System, Control System solutions, including the managed third-party devices
- Predefined scenarios for automation and task scheduling are available along with a dashboard for current status and analytics
3.StreamLIVE™ PRO All-in-one Multi-channel AV Mixer:
- ATEN UC9040 StreamLIVE PRO is an innovative all-in-one 4-port HDMI AV mixer, packed with direct streaming, direct recording, and scene-based switching capability
- It is optimized for the easiest operation and uses an iPad to replace a computer and a monitor for controlling, preview monitoring, real-time editing, and arranging elements into your program mixing
- Reduces the complexity of the live streaming setup’s equipment and cabling
4.Podcast AI Audio Mixer MicLIVE™ 6-CH:
- MicLIVE is the industry’s first AI-optimized audio mixer, has built-in AI Smart-EQ that enhances recordings to make your voice stand out with greater clarity
- Smart-EQ is trained through machine learning over millions of training runs to create an EQ that improves sound
- Contains 24 Voice FX programs, including 6 adjustments in reverb effect, 6 in pitch effect, and 12 in gender effect
ATEN Advance is set to showcase a diverse range of models across different product clusters. Attendees at the booth will have the opportunity to explore the upgraded features, utilities, and compatibility of these products when integrated with their current technologies. Check out the products showcased by swinging in by its booth.