FY 23-24 Standalone Revenue at 397.74 in Q4 and Consolidated Revenue at 402.98 in Q4. Expanded brand portfolio by entering into strategic partnership with Razer and Cricut Inc.
NSE Code: CREATIVE
Mumbai: Creative Newtech (NSE: Creative), one of India’s leading Brand Licensee and Market Entry Specialist today announced it’s reported growth numbers for the period Q4 ending May 31th 2023.
Highlights of Q3 FY 23-24 V/s Q4 FY 23-24 (Standalone) (in Cr.)
• Total Revenue of Rs. 413.62 in Q3 , Rs.397.74 in Q4
• EBIDTA of Rs. 10.71 in Q3 , Rs.11.29 in Q4
• PAT of Rs. Rs. 5.71 in Q3 , Rs.6.32 in Q4
• EPS of Rs. Rs. 4.55 in Q3 , Rs.4.98 in Q4
Highlights of Q3 FY 23-24 V/s Q4 FY 23-24 (Consolidated) (in Cr.)
• Total Revenue of Rs. 428.98 in Q3 , Rs.402.98 in Q4
• EBIDTA of Rs. 12.69 in Q3 , Rs.11.49 in Q4
• PAT of Rs. Rs. 7.67 in Q3 , Rs.6.51 in Q4
• EPS of Rs. Rs. 5.52 in Q3 , Rs.5.20 in Q4
Commenting on the results, Ketan Patel, Chairman & Managing Director, said,” In Q4 this year, the continued success of our business was to add more brands to our portfolio, Cricut and Razer. The Q 4 also witnessed a steady growth in the sales of FMEG products, offline and online. We expect the momentum to carry forward into FY 23-24 and plan to expand our portfolio by adding more reputed and global brands. Along with the high revenue by our electronic goods portfolio”.