e-con Systems launches 4K HDR MIPI CSI-2 camera based on AR0821 for NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX / TX2 NX / Nano development kit
High Dynamic Range | AR0821 | Large pixel size (1/2” sensor) | External hardware trigger
e-con Systems™, a leading embedded camera company has launched e-CAM81_CUNX, an 8MP (4K) HDR MIPI CSI-2 multi-board camera solution for NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX / TX2 NX / Nano development kit. This high-resolution camera is based on the latest AR0821 sensor from onsemi. The company had earlier launched See3CAM_CU81, a USB camera with the same sensor. It is the resounding success of this 4K HDR USB camera that led e-con Systems to extend this AR0821 camera module’s support to NVIDIA Jetson platforms.
Key features of e-CAM81_CUNX
- High resolution – High resolution of 8 MP (4K) that helps to capture high-quality images with minuscule details.
- MIPI CSI-2 interface – Compatible with the NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX / TX2 NX / Nano development kits.
- Streaming resolution – HD and Full HD @ 30fps.
- S-mount lens holder – Gives customers an opportunity to choose and use a lens of their choice.
- High Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) – Helps to achieve quality images with low noise even in poor lighting conditions
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) – Helps to capture image data in challenging lighting conditions without any detail loss.
High resolution of 8 MP, MIPI CSI-2 interface, S-mount lens holder, HDR, and compatibility with NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX / TX2 NX / Nano development kits make this camera an ideal fit for applications such as kiosks, auto farming, retail automation, telepresence, document scanner, biometric & access control, parking lot management, sports broadcasting & analytics, smart traffic management, diagnostic devices, and life science & lab equipment.
Customers interested in evaluating e-CAM81_CUNX – 8MP (4K) HDR MIPI CSI-2 multi-board solution for NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX / TX2 NX / Nano development kit – can purchase the product from e-con Systems™’ online store. Please visit the e-CAM81_CUNX product page and click the buy now button to navigate to the webstore and purchase the product.
Customization and integration support
With a proper understanding of customers’ pain points, e-con Systems™ also offers customization services for e-CAM81_CUNX that reduce your efforts on prototyping, product integration, and product deployment. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for any customization or integration support.