Eggless Wheat Chocolate Cupcake
- 2 cups Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Oil
- 3/4 cup Curd
Ready in 40 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 C ( You can use Pressure cooker too) and line the cupcake molds with liners and keep aside.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and cocoa powder and keep aside.
- Into a large mixing bowl, add the flour mixture, oil, yogurt/curd and vanilla extract. Beat well until fluffy and all the ingredients are well combined.
- If you don’t have cupcake liners, grease and flour the cupcake cavities with oil or butter and dust it with flour.
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake cavities.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven. Bake about 15 minutes or or until the cake is cooked when tested with a skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and serve.