Funskool’s new collection will include a variety of games, puzzles, toys, Fun Dough etc.
New Delhi : India’s leading toy manufacturer, Funskool India Ltd is back with launching yet another blockbuster range of toys for children this summer. The wide range of new products are from a diverse range of categories such as board games, puzzles, Infants & pre-school, dough etc. This range will not only encourage the development of multiple skills: cognitive, physical, social, and emotional but also help parents to fully engage their children.
The product offerings include a 3 in 1 Deluxe Play Gym and Mini Vehicles combo packs for Toddlers, traditional board games such as Goats and Tigers (better known as Aadu Puli Attam in Tamil), Mancala, 9 in 1 Super Games apart from other products in Handy Crafts, Fun Dough and Puzzles for young children.
Commenting on the launch of the new products for summer 2022, Mr. R. Jeswant, CEO, of Funskool India said, “Funskool has always strived to introduce the best inspiring and engaging toys with a focus on edutainment. Being indigenously developed and manufactured, the new range of toys and games align with the nation’s goal of Atma Nirbhar Bharat.”
The new arrivals from Funskool’s home grown brands- Giggles, Games, Fun Dough, Handy Crafts and Play & Learn are:
- Giggles: Introducing the 3 in 1 Deluxe Play Gym, an activity gym that can keep a toddler engaged for a long time. The Mini Vehicles (city series and construction series), is an ideal gift for children as vehicles are designed with soft curves made from light weight and child-safe materials. Match N Learn, an educational toy for pre-schoolers aids in the development of early vocabulary: spellings and letter recognition.
- Games: Under board games, Funskool launches Abalone a strategy game with marbles, Mancala also known as Pallankuzhi in Tamil, Goats & Tigers (a traditional Indian game of Hunting known as Aadu Puli Attam in Tamil), 9 in 1 super games, Megarace: an adventure racing game that leads you on an epic journey across different terrains and Find Me If You Can. The games are suitable for children aged six and above.
- Play & Learn: Flash Cards are a great tool for children to build solid learning foundations and this summer, Funskool rolls out a wider range consisting of Activity Flash Cards, Multiplication Tables Flash Cards and Country Flags Flash Cards. Also launching a new range of 1,000 pieces puzzles with images of Taj Mahal, Mysore Palace, Dal Lake and Market Place.
- Handy Crafts: The range of fun activities from Handy Crafts include 5 in 1 Activity Kit, Suncatchers (which is inspired by glass painting) and Paper Weaving. Handy Crafts are designed for children aged 5 and above.
- Fun Dough – The new range of Fun Dough has Fun Pack, Mini Fun Pack, Scented Dough, Spark Pack and Summer Garden. Fun Dough can be used by children aged 3 and above.
The newly launched toys and games are available in the price range of Rs 175 to Rs 1749.