Hafele has recently launched a new range of kitchen and home solutions from our in-house global assortment – the Matrix Drawer and Runner Systems, Free Flap Fittings, Metalla 510 Furniture Hinges and Wire Storage Solutions. These products reflect the strong competencies that Hafele holds in research, development, engineering and manufacturing; and come with the well-recognized quality standards that our brand stands for, globally.
Over the years, Hafele has grown into a reliable and preferred partner in South Asia and is increasingly being recognized as a brand that provides holistic interior solutions. We have every product in our range that can potentially add value to different interior spaces like homes, offices, institutions and hotels; and also create functionality for the different applications within any interior space. With the introduction of our new global range of kitchen and home products, we aim to strengthen our position in the market as a “Manufacturing organization” and will continue to bring in more such products engineered by Hafele that come with excellent quality standards. We believe that this, backed by our strong service-proposition, will lend an unmatched “Hafele experience” to our customers.
Our in-house range includes:
1. MatrixBox Premium Drawer Systems: The MatrixBox Premium drawer system, manufactured at Hafele’s own factory in Kenzingen, Germany, operates smoothly, opens swiftly and closes with precision. This premium drawer system features simple assembly and easy adjustment as well as unrivalled design and flexibility in application. It is suitable for installation in kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms and home offices, as well as commercial and industrial environments. MatrixBox Premium offers the widest range of accessories, comes equipped with Soft-Close as well as Pushto-Open Soft-Close runner system functionalities in weight carrying capacities of 35 kg. and 50 kg and is available in Metallic Anthracite, Metallic Silver and White finishes
2. MatrixBox Slim Drawer Systems: The MatrixBox Slim drawer system, engineered by Häfele, comes with a sophisticated slim design and operates smoothly, opens swiftly and closes with precision. This Slim drawer system with 13mm thin drawer sides, features simple assembly as well as unrivalled design and flexibility in application. It is suitable for installation in kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms. MatrixBox Slim comes with 3 height options, 2 side design options (Solid & Décor) and 2 weight carrying capacities (40 & 60 kg); giving you the widest choice for a host of applications. With an integrated Soft-Close and a Synchronized Runner Technology, the movement of these drawers is smooth, stable and precise. The attractive Graphite Grey Finish brings sophistication and elegance to your home design.
3. Matrix Undermount Runners: Hafele’s in-house range of Undermount runners comes with an elegant motion technology that can suit a host of applications within kitchens, living room furniture, bed storage units, wardrobes and bathroom units. Available in 4 weight-carrying capacities (60, 40, 35 & 25 kg) and a large range of nominal lengths, the Undermount runners can execute any required drawer design. The 40 and 60 kg runners come with a synchronized technology providing excellent motion and stability to the drawers. All runners come with an integrated soft-close mechanism that offers smooth and noiseless closing of the drawer units.
4. Free Flap Fittings: The fittings of the Free family give flaps new freedom in movement. This opens up more opportunities in the visual and technical design of furniture and has tangible benefits compared to hinged doors. But above all, it gives the furniture and the room undreamt elegance and lightness. It doesn’t matter whether a flap is lifted, tilted, swivelled, or folded – it immediately provides added value and more efficiency when working. Almost 100 years of experience with furniture fittings, engineering expertise, and a close connection to the market and the people who work with furniture fittings on a daily basis led to the development of this product family. Inspired by the requirements of the market of tomorrow, the Free family fulfils the demands for creative freedom, choice of material, design, ease of installation and convenient operation on a whole new level. To put it simply: They are slimmer (with regard to design), lighter (to operate) and simpler (to install).
5. Metalla 510 Hinges: Designed with perfection and conceived to perform, the new Metalla 510 Hinge Range by Hafele adds efficient functionality to your kitchen cabinets. The standard application hinges, from this range, for shutters made from wood or with wide aluminium frame come with an opening angle of 105° and constitute full-overlay, half-overlay and inset applications respectively. For shutters made with narrow aluminium profile, the range houses a special aluminium profile hinge with the same opening angle. Metalla 510 also includes a 155° wide-angle application hinge for cabinets with internal drawers or shelves.
All hinges from within this range come equipped with an integrated soft-close mechanism in the hinge cup which can be activated via a damper shifter, at an opening angle of either 30° or 10°, for a smooth and noiseless closing. Having cycle tested for 200,000 times, these hinges meet and exceed the LGA certification requirements ensuring high operational durability. Made of high-quality steel with an attractive nickel plated finish, the Metalla 510 hinges are salt spray tested for 48 hours guaranteeing a high degree of corrosion resistance (EN 15570 Level 3).
6. Storage Solutions: Häfele presents its new premium range of efficient, ergonomic and holistic storage solutions. This cleverly designed range not only utilises the space available in your kitchen effectively but also optimizes functionality so that you can get ‘more life per meter square’. The range comprises of Slim Pull-outs for bottle or towel storage, a Side Pull-out to store jars, a Larder unit and Pantry unit for bulk storage of groceries and a corner unit to store your pots and pans. Available in two attractive finishes, Chrome and Metallic Anthracite, these German-engineered Storage Solutions seamlessly bequeath elegance and balance to your kitchen interiors. Equipped with the best operating characteristics, inherent elegant motions and distinguished material and finish properties, the range truly represents the well-known Häfele quality standards.
Hafele has 5 manufacturing units, 4 located within Germany; and 1 located at Budapest, Hungary. Our own engineered and manufactured brands developed at these manufacturing units through our own investment in engineering and manufacturing, ensure that we have the highest standards in terms of functionality, quality and design, making Häfele a leading manufacturer. These brands include:
- Ixconnect – Connector systems for furniture construction.
- Dialock – Sophisticated Access control electronic RFID locking systems
- Lift & Turn – Free Family Flap Fittings.
- Loox – Plug and Play modular LED lighting systems for furniture.
- Matrix – Modular drawer and runner systems for all applications
- Slido – Sliding door systems for furniture, domestic and commercial applications.