Mumbai : HCL America Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of HCL Technologies (HCL), a leading global technology company, is proud to be Certified
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture, employee experience, and the leadership behaviors proven to deliver market-leading revenue, employee retention and increased innovation.
According to Great Place to Work research, job seekers are 4.5 times more likely to find a great boss at a Certified great workplace. Additionally, employees at Certified workplaces are 93 percent more likely to look forward to coming to work and are twice as likely to be paid fairly and have a fair chance at promotion.
Additional key highlights of HCL America results include:
- 86 percent people at HCL America felt they are given a lot of responsibility
- 86 percent of the employees said they can take time off from work when it’s necessary
- 85 percent of the employees say management trusts people to do a good job
- 85 percent of those surveyed considered management as honest and ethical in its business practices
- 85 percent of employees say when they look at what they accomplish, they feel a sense of pride
“Great Place to Work Certification
“We are thrilled to become Great Place to Work-Certified
HCL Technologies has more than 30 years of history in the United States, with a nationwide workforce of around 17,000 employees and multiple global delivery centers and innovation labs. The company’s strong collaboration with clients, alliance partners, government and academia, are testimony of HCL’s commitment to the region, which contributes nearly 60 percent of the total company revenues.