New HP Pavilion Aero 13 is the lightest Pavilion laptop weighing under 1 KG
- Built with AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processor to multitask seamlessly
- Work all day and play all night with a Flicker-Free Screen and 400 nits of brightness
- Lightest Pavilion laptop by HP, weighing less than 1kg
New Delhi, March 21, 2023 –HP today announced the launch of its latest Pavilion Aero 13 notebooks in India, powered by AMD Ryzen™ 7 Processor with Radeon™ Graphics for ultra-strong performance. The device is built for modern consumers – GenZs and Millennials, enabling them to work and learn productively anytime, anywhere.
In today’s world, consumers seek devices that are versatile and can handle multiple tasks, seamlessly switching between work and learning. These devices need to be light weight to suit the hybrid workstyle, and stylish to cater
to the preferences of the younger generation. The all-new HP Pavilion Aero 13 is equipped with fast and reliable connectivity with Wi-Fi6 and a battery life of up to 10.5 hours making it ideal for working, browsing, and streaming from any location.
The 400 nits of brightness and 16:10 aspect ratio enables an immersive viewing experience for the users. Being HP’s lightest Pavilion laptop, the Pavilion Aero 13 weighs just 970 grams, enabling portability for GenZs and Millennials.
It comes with three unique colors to compliment their style and lifestyle perfectly – Pale Rose Gold, Warm Gold, and Natural Silver.
Vickram Bedi, Senior Director – Personal Systems, HP India, said, “PCs are increasingly becoming an important aspect of people’s lives in the
hybrid environment. We are proud to introduce the new HP Pavilion Aero 13, which is designed to meet the increasing demand for versatile and powerful computing solutions in today’s world. It offers exceptional performance and mobility, allowing users to stay
productive and entertained while on-the-go. With the HP Pavilion Aero 13, users are getting a premium and beautifully crafted laptop that empowers them to work and play seamlessly.”
The new HP Pavilion Aero 13 is built to deliver top-notch performance, while being lightweight for the hybrid environment. It comes with AI Noise Removal to recognize and reduce unwanted background sounds for
clear video calls for work or with friends. Wider color palette with 100% sRGB enables viewing of more vibrant images when surfing the web and streaming videos. The HP Pavilion Aero also ensures a flicker-free screen to enable work all day and play all night.
Additionally, the 2.5k resolution helps with sharp images and text on screen. It is designed with a 4-sided narrow bezel screen that goes from edge to edge with nothing to block the view !
In line with HP’s sustainability commitment, the HP Pavilion Aero 13 is designed, keeping the environment in mind. It contains Post-Consumer Recycled and Ocean-Bound Plastics and uses water-Based Paint that Reduces
HP Pavilion Aero 13
- HP’s first Pavilion laptop with a 16:10 Aspect Ratio
- 400 nits of brightness to enable seamless browsing
- Built with Flicker-free screen
- 4-sided narrow bezel display to prevent blocking of view
- 2.5k resolution for sharp images and text
- 400 nits of brightness to enable browsing in the sunlight
- Wider color palette with 100% sRGB
- AMD Ryzen™ 7000 series Processor with Radeon™ Graphics for smooth performance
- Reliable and fast connectivity with Wi-Fi6
- 10.5 hours of battery life for uninterrupted learning and work
- AI noise Removal for better video calls
- Comes with DDR5 RAM to handle demanding tasks
- Weighs 970 grams to ensure portability
- Available in four colours – Rose Pale Gold, Warm Gold, and Natural Silver
Pricing and Availability
- The HP Pavilion Aero 13 with Ryzen 5 is available at a starting price of INR 72,999/-
- The HP Pavilion Aero 13 with Ryzen 7 with 1TB SSD is available at a starting price of INR 82,999/-