Kerovit launches Aurum Collections, a premium coloured range of faucets & sanitaryware
- The Aurum range has contemporary designs for the bathrooms
- The product range includes faucets, mixers, thermostats, diverters, showers, health faucet, sanitaryware and coordinated accessories
- The Aurum Collections faucets & accessories have colour finishes that are developed with Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) technology
- PVD reduces friction, acts as a protective barrier against damage, provides brilliant finish, is highly resistant to scrapes and scratches, and is environmentally friendly
- The faucets are made of high-quality virgin brass, chrome and nickel, that ensures longevity
New Delhi : Kerovit, a leading bathroom fittings brand from the house of Kajaria, has launched its premium range of faucets & sanitaryware, Aurum Collections, elevating luxury to new heights. The range caters to those who prefer colourful, contemporary designs for their bathrooms and offer a perfect balance of technology, design, and colour symphony. With its new range of colourful faucets, mixers, thermostats, diverters, health faucets, showers, sanitaryware, and co-ordinated accessories, the collection aims to set new standards for luxurious bathrooms.
“We want to make the bathroom a luxurious space, and our Aurum Collections are a step in that direction. The new collection is a colour symphony inspired by the roaring yet tranquil sound of rivers flowing through the earth’s curves. These modern and aesthetic collections will bring life to the bathroom. The colour finishes used for this range are quite unique” says Mr. Rishi Kajaria, Managing Director, Kajaria Bathware Pvt. Ltd. and JMD of Kajaria Ceramics Limited.
The collections have a symphony of new colours such as Rose Gold, Chrome, Gunmetal, a combination of Chrome and Gold, Matte Black, Purple, Champagne Gold, and Matte White. These vivid colours bring life to your existing bathrooms.
The Aurum Collections faucets & accessories have been manufactured using the Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) technology. It is a thin protective coating that is vaporized in a vacuum environment. PVD reduces friction, acts as a protective barrier against damage, provides a brilliant finish, is resistant to scrapes and scratches, and is environmentally friendly. The Aurum Collections faucets are made of high-quality virgin brass, chrome, and nickel, which ensures longevity.
“All Aurum Collections products have beautiful designs and provide the assurance of trust and confidence which resulted in providing a 10-year warranty on our products. Our collection is a pure amalgamation of style, class, and art. Designed to aesthetically dispel a Symphony of Colours, the Aurum Collections will certainly add a premium touch of luxury to your bathroom,” adds Mr. Kajaria