- KLEEE Results announced for over 40,000 students appeared for KL Deemed-to-be University’s online proctored Engineering Entrance Exam (EEE) 2021
- Counselling between 11th to 29th July for Engineering, Management, Science & Humanities, Lateral Entry and all PG Courses at Vijayawada & Hyderabad Campuses
- INR 100 crores Scholarships for Meritorious students
- INR 35 crores for KLEEE 2021 Rankers
- INR 30 crores for JEE 96 percentile and above students (100% fee waiver)
- INR 20 crores for IPE Merit students
- INR 15 crores for Science & Humanities
Mumbai:KL Deemed to be University, one of the leading universities in the country for graduation and higher education, has announced the results of KL Engineering Entrance Exam 2021 (KLEEE-2021) conducted in a remote proctored mode. The KLEEE-2021 examination was conducted for admission in engineering courses in its Vijayawada and Hyderabad campuses.
The results were presented by Dr. N. Venkatram, Incharge Vice-Chancellor, KL Deemed-to-be University, Dr. K Ramakrishna, Convenor, Admissions Committee, Dr. J Srinivasa Rao, Director, Admissions and Dr. M Kishore Babu, Dean and Head, Department of Management, Humanities and Sciences. Addressing a press conference at KL Deemed-to-be University Vijayawada Campus, Dr. J. S. Srinivasa Rao mentioned that a total of more than 40,000 students from various states across India have appeared for the entrance examinations conducted for Engineering and all other courses of management, humanities and sciences offered by the university, and the institution will be giving high priority to merit students this year.
The counselling will be conducted simultaneously at Vijayawada and Hyderabad campuses from the 11th to 29th July for all undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the University.
Scholarships through exemptions in fees will be provided based on the merit ranks of the students attending the counselling. Social distancing and safety norms laid out by the Government norms will be strictly adhered to, during the counselling.