- Customers can access policy information and services such as agent connects and premium receipts at their fingertips
- The Whatsapp service offers multilingual support in six regional languages
Chennai: Max Life Insurance Company Ltd. (“Max Life” / “Company”) has announced a major revamp of its WhatsApp chatbot, ‘Mili’ to offer customers a highly interactive and real time servicing. The chatbot offers multilingual support and is available in English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Telugu and Tamil making it accessible to a broad spectrum of customers in a language that they are comfortable with. To engage with the chatbot, customers can say ‘Hi’ on the company’s WhatsApp number +91 7428396005.
The bot offers self-service capabilities, and if customers are unable to find solutions to their queries, they will be seamlessly directed to chat with the Max Life customer support team without having to leave the WhatsApp platform.
Manu Lavanya, Director & Chief Operations Officer at Max Life, said, “We are a customer-obsessed company, and we firmly believe technology to be a strong enabler in our journey to deliver a superior customer experience. The Max Life ‘Mili’ chatbot, with its vernacular capabilities, live chat support, and seamless native industry first UPI Payments, represents a significant step in that direction. By embracing innovation and making our services accessible to all, we aim to demystify insurance, making it convenient, secure, and ultimately, empowering.”
The WhatsApp chatbot will offer 24X7 services to its customers including:
- Native Bot: Self-servicing chatbot that does not direct customers to external websites or emails
- Upfront Policy Details: All policy details are readily available on the policy card, eliminating the need for customers to inquire
- Multilingual Support: Mili supports various vernacular languages, ensuring accessibility for a diverse customer base
- Instant Premium Receipts: Customers can access premium receipts immediately, with plans to introduce premium payments through the platform
Mili also allows customers to connect with agents directly on WhatsApp to resolve any queries they may have on all weekdays, between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm.
The chatbot also ensures end-to-end encryption, guaranteeing the security of customer information. For more information, please visit: wa.link/rbx8iy.
As part of its digital excellence journey, Max Life has substantially increased its cloud footprint which has enabled the company to modernize its application portfolio making it more robust and scalable.