- The New Range Rover Evoque combines renowned Range Rover luxury with sophisticated design details and a refined interior with state-of-the-art technology
- The new Evoque comes with the next-generation four-cylinder Ingenium diesel engine alongside the 2.0 I Ingenium petrol engine, that offer exceptional efficiency, power and on-road performance
- New exciting features like 3D Surround Camera Cabin, Air Ionisation with PM2.5 filter and Wireless Device Charging with Phone Signal Booster have been introduced
- Land Rover’s most advanced infotainment system, ‘Pivi Pro’, is now available on Range Rover Evoque
- New dual tone interior colorway called Deep Garnet / Ebony has been introduced for the first time in Range Rover Evoque
- The new Range Rover Evoque pricing starts from ₹ 64.12 Lakh, ex-showroom in India
- Customers can book the new Range Rover Evoque online by visiting www.findmeasuv.in from the safety of their homes
Mumbai: Jaguar Land Rover India, today announced that it has begun deliveries of the new Range Rover Evoque in India. The new Evoque is available in R-Dynamic SE trim on Ingenium 2.0 l petrol and the S trim on 2.0 I diesel powertrain. The 2.0 l petrol engine delivers a power of 184 kW and 365 Nm of torque and the 2.0 l diesel engine delivers a power of 150 kW and 430 Nm of torque. The new Range Rover Evoque pricing starts from ₹ 64.12 Lakh, ex-showroom in India.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India, said, “Range Rover Evoque has always turned heads with its unique, modernistic and smart design. With the introduction of new interior colorways and latest Land Rover technologies, the new Evoque’s style quotient is even more enhanced and the new Ingenium powertrains make it more powerful and efficient.”
The new Range Rover Evoque comes with exciting new features such as 3D Surround Camera, Cabin Air Ionisation with PM2.5 filter, Wireless Device Charging with Phone Signal Booster and new Pivi Pro infotainment system.