- partnership with India’s leading NBFC Aditya Birla Finance Ltd. (ABFL)
- Introduces Postpaid Mini as the latest addition to the offerings of Paytm Postpaid, which is already helping individuals with instant credit
- Extends credit ranging between Rs 250 and Rs 1000 to pay for expenses like mobile & DTH recharges, gas cylinder booking, electricity & water bills, and more
- With Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) service, users can easily pay bills without upsetting their budget
- Provides interest-free credit for a period of up to 30-days
- Establishes presence in over 550 cities in India for convenience of more users
Hyderabad: India’s leading digital financial services platform Paytm today announced the launch of Postpaid Mini, an extension of its Buy Now, Pay Later service, driving affordability amongst those new to credit. These small ticket instant loans will give flexibility to users and also help manage their household expenses to maintain liquidity during the ongoing pandemic. This service has been launched in partnership with Aditya Birla Finance Ltd.
With the launch of Postpaid Mini, the company will offer access to loans ranging from Rs 250 to Rs 1000, in addition to Paytm Postpaid’s instant credit of upto Rs 60,000. This will help users pay for their monthly expenses, including mobile & DTH recharges, gas cylinder booking, electricity & water bills, shop on Paytm Mall and more. With this service, Paytm Postpaid is offering a period of up to 30-days for repayment of loans at 0% interest. There are no annual fees or activation charges, only a minimal convenience fee.
Through Paytm Postpaid, users can pay at online and offline merchant stores across the country and not have to worry about upsetting their monthly budgets. Paytm Postpaid is currently accepted at thousands of petrol pumps, neighbourhood kirana stores or pharmacy shops, popular chain outlets (such Reliance Fresh, Apollo Pharmacy, etc.), internet apps (such as Myntra, Firstcry, Uber, Dominos, Ajio, Pharmeasy, etc.) and popular retail destinations (such as Shoppers Stop, Croma, etc.) among others. Paytm Postpaid is available in over 550 cities in India.