- Wide range of smart lighting LED products for your entire home – Downlighters, T-Bulb, T-Beamer and Batten
- Simple operation using app that connects to your home’s existing Wi-Fi network
Bengaluru, India : Signify (Euronext: LIGHT), the world leader in lighting, today announced the expansion of its Philips Smart Wi-Fi ecosystem in India. The portfolio now includes smart LED downlighter, T-Bulb, T-Beamer and Batten, in addition to the smart bulbs that were launched in 2019. You can now adjust your shade of white light, from a relaxing, warm white to an energizing, cool daylight, and enjoy pre-set modes to support your daily lighting needs.
The Philips Smart Wi-Fi products work on Wi-Fi and can be easily controlled using a mobile app or voice assistants such as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. They operate on the WiZ technology platform and you can get started simply by installing the easy-to-use WiZ app on your smartphone or tablet and connect it to your home’s Wi-Fi network – no wiring, smart hub or additional equipment required.
These smart lighting products let you create the perfect mood for every moment. By choosing the right shade of white light to suit different parts of your day, you can support your body’s natural circadian rhythm and enhance your well-being. You can also automate your lighting, using its timer and scheduling functions.
All Philips Smart Wi-Fi products are equipped with EyeComfort technology that is designed to be easy on your eyes, thereby reducing eye strain. They also have a smart recovery feature, so that your smart lights don’t lose their lighting mode even after a power outage.
The following Philips Smart Wi-Fi products are available across both offline stores and online retail channels
- Philips Smart WiFi T-Bulb – 10W (₹1,999) and 12W (₹ 2,249)
- Philips Smart WiFi T-Beamer – 20W (₹2,399)
- Philips Smart WiFi Batten – 24W/2600 lumens (₹2,499)
- Philips Smart WiFi Downlighter – 10W (₹ 2,099) and 15W (₹ 2,499)