Chennai : SRM Institute for Science and Technology, one of India’s top-ranking universities has opened admissions in its Vadapalani campus for this academic year. SRM Institute offers courses on Engineering, Management, Science and Humanities, and Hotel and Catering with 660 Engineering seats, 240 Management seats, 1020 Arts and Sciences seat for 2022-2023 academic year.
With a focus on fostering an environment of intellectual integrity, SRM Institute has numerous and nearly 57 members on its advisory board from top universities across the globe including MIT, Stanford, UC Berkeley, and Cambridge, offering significant industry experience for its students in terms of both theoretical and practical knowledge. Creating a space for academic freedom, the Vadapalani Campus provides students an array of cutting edge programs that help explore, innovate, and transform their skills, enabling them to become experts in their field.
Located at the heart of the city, the Vadapalani campus houses smart classes, lecture and conference halls along with a fully equipped library, besides offering a flexible and dynamic curriculum. The courses offered as part of this semester are:
- A 4 year B.TEch course with Phase II admissions starting for its flagship entrance exam – SRMJEEE from April 23rd.
- A Bachelor’s degree for Business Administration: 3 years
- Masters in Business Administration: 2 year
- An undergraduate course in Science and Humanities
- An undergraduate course and Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management
Students can fill in their application form from https://www.srmist.edu.in/admission-india/.