Surrounded by State and National Parks, Hotel Paso del Norte has a special holiday package complete with Christmas brunch
El Paso, TX: Surrounded by adventure and dripping with luxury, Hotel Paso del Norte, Autograph Collection offers an intriguing alternative this holiday season with a Christmas getaway package to help close out 2020 on a high note. Built in 1912 and on the National Register of Historic Places, the hotel recently re-opened after a multi-year, multi-million-dollar restoration. Its close proximity to White Sands National Park, Guadalupe Mountains National Park, Carlsbad Caverns National Park, and Franklin Mountains State Park provides a season of exploration while the hotel itself offers a refined retreat for celebrations.
- Explore the grand spaces and intimate alcoves of Hotel Paso del Norte where holiday luxury frames views of the neighboring Franklin Mountains.
- Recover from your hikes with a dip in the heated rooftop pool that overlooks vast and stunning landscapes.
- Take care of last-minute shopping at Dannah Lane, the hotel’s boutique featuring sophisticated Western fashion.
- On Christmas morning, awake on plush bedding layered in fine linens to leisurely make your way to Christmas Brunch.
- Savor the exquisite a la carte Christmas brunch at Sabor, the hotel’s light-filled restaurant where a spacious interior intermingles with sprawling patios. This special brunch is available December 25th through 27th.
- Stroll beneath a blanket of Christmas light as you explore historic downtown, from charming street lights to grand displays at San Jacinto Plaza.
Managed by Greenwood Hospitality, Hotel Paso del Norte has beautifully preserved features such as a Tiffany-style, stained-glass dome ceiling that reaches 25 feet in diameter. Original light fixtures and carvings have been preserved while the glamour of the modern era has been added with luxurious finishes an open and airy layout that incorporates the hotel’s beautiful views and outdoor spaces. Its 351 luxurious guest rooms are appointed with plush furnishing and curated art pieces. Lavish amenities include the 10th floor rooftop pool, fitness center, and boutique. Plus, Hotel Paso del Norte is located in downtown El Paso—an easy-to-navigate, walkable destination that is connected by an old-time streetcar system.
Hotel Paso del Norte is famously noted for its Plasma Air Filtration System which has been shown to shown to kill 99% of bacteriophage in the air (including COVID-19) after 10 minutes of use. Common areas, restaurant, hallways, ballrooms, meeting rooms, fitness center, and all guest rooms utilize the filtration system that kills viruses through ionization.
This special package is available December 24th through 28th. Included is garage parking and $50 towards dining at Sabor, daily. Rates are based on availability. Reservations for Hotel Paso del Norte can be made at www.hotelpdn.com/opentable.com