- EMI per month per lakh starting as low as INR. 834/- at an attractive rate of interest
- 60% low EMI options for the first 3-6 months as per the customer choice and financial requirements
- Up to 90% financing available
- Flexible tenor from 1 to 7 years depending on the product and variant
- Non income proof funding available
- Scheme available on New Forever range of passenger vehicles
Bengaluru : In an effort to make its New Forever range of Tata Motors cars and UVs more accessible in these challenging times, Tata Motors, India’s leading automotive manufacturer, has rolled out exciting finance offers for its passenger vehicle customers in collaboration with IndusInd Bank. The company has been partnering with banks to provide lucrative offers for its customers. As part of this partnership with IndusInd Bank, the Company will provide the Step Up scheme where the customers can choose and buy from the safest range of passenger cars in the country, with a special low EMI option scheme for the first 3-6 months.
Under the Step Up scheme, customers can now avail EMI options lowered by 60% starting from INR 834/- per lakh per month, depending on the scheme and the products at an attractive interest rate. As per the scheme, the EMI payments will remain lower for a period of 3-6 months depending on the convenience of the buyer. This will be provided with non-income proof funding and flexible tenor options ranging from 1 to 7 years depending on the product and variant. Furthermore, while the purchase of the Harrier, Safari or Tigor gets a loan to value (LTV) of up to 85% on the ex-showroom price, purchase of Tiago, Nexon or Altroz will make the customers eligible to get an LTV of 90%.