Yummy Mango Cake Without Oven
- Mango – 1
- Sugar- 1/2 cup
- Baking powder- 1.5 tsp
- Powdered Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Milk- 1 cup
- Salt- 1/4 tsp
- Maida- 1.5 cup
- Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
- Refined oil/butter- 1/4 cup
For Mango Glaze
- Take a mango. Make it as a pulp by grinding. Pour the pulp to a pan and add 1/2 cup sugar.
- Switch on the flame. Stir and mix on medium flame. After 5 min switch off when it reaches a sticky consistency. Let it cool. Mango glaze is ready.
- In a bowl, mix powdered sugar, oil, milk and vanilla essence.
- To this add maida and 4 tbsp prepared mango glaze and mix it.
- Add 1.5 tsp baking powder. Mix well
- Grease the cake tin with 1 tsp oil. Add 1 tbsp maida and dust it. Remove the extra flour in tin.
- Pour the batter into a cake tin and cover it .
- Preheat the sauce pan on medium flame. Place the cake tin and bake it for 40 minutes on low flame.
- Check if it’s baked with help of fork or tooth pick. Let it cool.
- Put mango glaze over the cake and spread evenly.
- Take dairy milk in a bowl. Add some milk. And then melt it by keeping in hot water. Make a con shaped with a plastic cover. Pour the melted chocolate on top of the cake. Draw through the sides of the cake and the stripes. Take a toothpick and draw horizontally. Your cake is ready.
Kindly configure ratings options for this post.