Hyderabad: Brightcom Group (NSE: BCG | BSE: 532368), the AdTech major, has put forward impressive performance in its Second Quarter Financial Results Q2FY22.
· The company reported a strong quarter, with consolidated revenues rising 73% YOY and PAT rising 106% YOY.
· The company’s Return on Equity(ROE), on an annualized basis, has reached 16.45% approximately. We are focused on improving this key ratio substantially.
· The company’s consolidated tax rate across all geographies in this quarter was 27.06%.
· The Revenues of Brightcom saw a surge by 73% at Rs 1103.86 crore in Q2FY22 as against Rs 639.66 crore in Q2 last year, owing to increased consumer usage of digital media and digital channels to conduct commerce across the world, post the pandemic. Higher online sales led to much better eCPMs (effective Cost per Impression) for digital marketers.
· The PAT for the quarter more than doubled to Rs 212.15 crores from Rs 103 crores in Q2 last year.
· Filtering technologies across the industry have reached a steady-state, cutting down the spurious traffic. This has contributed to the improvement of eCPMs as well.
· On the demand side, Brightcom has direct relationships with over 200 Ad Agencies across the world. The Company’s network size has increased to more than 60 billion impressions a month.
· The Outlook for the Adtech business has improved dramatically in the past 12 months and continues to remain very strong for the next period.
· Brightcom’s principle of ‘Leading through Technology and Winning through People’ is more relevant to its outlook now more than ever before.
· Brightcom will continue to develop platforms and technologies to address critical challenges in the AdTech industry.
· Brightcom’s focus is singularly on creating significant stakeholder value, and focus on improving Free Cash generation, and increasing Return on Equity ( RoE). The company remains deeply committed to the highest & improving standards of governance, accounting and transparency in our operations, for the benefit of all stakeholders.