Broccoli and Corn Cutlets
|Sweet Corns||100 grms|
|Garlic (minced)||2 Tblsp|
|Onions (fine chopped)||1 no|
|Olive oil||2 Tblsp|
|Bread Crumbs||500 grms|
|Salt & Pepper||to taste|
Method of Preparation:
- Boil the potatoes until cooked and mash it using fork and allow it to cool.
- In a Pan or cooking vessel add 2 table spoons of oil and heat. Once hot add minced garlic and sweat.
- Add onions and cook until translucent followed by adding minced broccoli and sweet corn.
- Cook the mixture for about 2 minutes add thyme and seasoning.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Once the mixture is cooled mix it with mashed potatoes and check seasoning and add seasoning if required.
- Shape the mixture into cutlets and store in the chiller for half an hour.
- Make slurry using flour and water with a pinch of salt and pepper each.
- Dip the cutlets into slurry and coat them well using bread crumbs all around.
- Fry the cutlets into medium hot oil until the surface of the Cutlets turns Crispy.
- Remove excess oil if any using paper towels. Serve Hot.
– By Chef Charles Jayakumar