Cheese Chilli Cigars
- 4 spring roll sheets
- 4 tbsp Del Monte Roasted Garlic Mayo
- 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic Mayo
- 1/4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Cut large spring roll sheets into 8×8 cm sheets.
- In a bowl, combine the roasted garlic mayo, cheddar cheese and red chilli flakes and add 1 tbsp at a time in the corner of each sheet, leaving some space from the edge. Roll the sheet all the way towards the end, by keeping the filling compact inside and wrapping the edges over the filling, till it resembles a cigar roll. Use oil to close the edges.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the cigars, flipping them every 2 minutes until a golden crisp exterior is achieved.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dipping sauce in a bowl. Dip the cigars in the sauce and indulge.
Kindly configure ratings options for this post.