Chunky Chocolate Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar/brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Del Monte sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a mixing bowl, add coconut sugar, coconut oil, vanilla and egg and stir until well combined.
- Add the flours, baking soda and baking powder and whisk everything together until crumbly but wet. Fold in the sunflower seeds and chocolate chips.
- Scoop out 1 1/2 tbsp of the dough and roll to form multiple little balls. Place on a baking mat and gently flatten the dough with your hand. Bake for 10-12 mins until golden brown. Let the cookies cool on the baking mat for 10 minutes before taking them out of the oven and then place them on a cooling rack.
Kindly configure ratings options for this post.