Eid Al-Fitr 2022: Give a twist to your Eid delicacy with Chef Ranveer Brar’s iconic Sheer Khurma Sips
The Muslim community throughout the world is getting ready to celebrate Eid Al-Fitr as the Holy Month of Ramadan draws to a close. Eid commemorates the completion of Ramadan’s month-long period of Roza (fasting).
This Eid, treat your loved ones with a traditional sevai dish in a shot glass! Rich in flavor with a blend of healthy ingredients – Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips recipe curated by Chef Ranveer Brar will make your festive moments delightful till the last drop.
Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips
● 1/2 litre milk
● 1 tablespoon ghee
● 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios
● 1 tablespoon chopped cashew nuts
● HERSHEY’S SYRUP Strawberry Flavor
● 2 tablespoons charoli
● 1/4 cup chopped beetroot (brunoise)
● 1/2 cup dry vermicelli
● 15 gms icing sugar
● 5 gms dried rose petals
● 1 Non-Stick Saucepan
● 1 Spatula
● 1 Ladle
● 2 Shot Glasses
● Take a sauce pan and add ghee and dried fruits to roast them on a low flame.
● Gradually add the beetroot, pouring milk over it to cook well. Ensure that the nuts are blended in thoroughly.
● Add the HERSHEY’S Strawberry Flavored SYRUP and cook till the milk almost reaches a boil.
● Add vermicelli to this mixture and switch off the flame.
● For plating purposes, you can roast the vermicelli in ghee. Pour the sheer khurma into shot glasses and place the vermicelli on top in the shape of a nest. Dust icing sugar and sprinkle dried rose petals to beautify the appearance
● 10 Minutes
● 2 Glasses