Pineapple and Cranberry Bundt Cake
- 1 cup all-purpose our (maida)
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1/3 Cup Del Monte Pineapple tidbits chopped
- 1/3 Cup Del Monte dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Generously grease a bundt pan with butter; set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the milk, pineapple juice, vanilla, melted butter, and egg
- for 5 minutes.
- Gently fold the wet mixture into the dry mixture – being careful not to over mix. Add
- pineapple tidbits and gently fold to evenly combine.
- Sprinkle cranberries at the base of the greased bundt pan. Spoon batter into the prepared
- bundt pan. Evenly spread using a spatula.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the toothpick inserted comes out
- Allow the cake to cool a few minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool for
- a few more minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature
Kindly configure ratings options for this post.