Seed (sunflower + flax) Chocolate bliss balls with dried cranberries
Yields: 10-12 Bliss Balls
- 3 tbsp dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Flax Seeds
- 1 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 3 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut, for coating
- 1/2 cup white chocolate melted, for drizzle
- In a food processor, add the flax and sunflower seeds and process until you get a fine powder.
- Add the cocoa powder and process for a few seconds.
- Add the cranberries and honey and pulse until well combined. Take it out in a bowl and place in the fridge for an hour to make it easier to roll better.
- Take it out of the fridge and roll out 3 cm diameter balls. For half the batch, coat them with desiccated coconut. For the remaining half, drizzle melted white chocolate over them with a spoon or piping bag. Store in the fridge for several days or in the freezer for months.
Kindly configure ratings options for this post.