Del Monte Cranberry Coconut Laddoo
Servings: makes 22-24 Laddoos
- ½ cup, Del Monte Dried Cranberries
- 2 tablespoons, Almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons, Pistachios, roughly chopped
- 3 ¼ cups, Dried Coconut, shredded or coconut powder,
- ¾ cup, Full Fat Milk
- 1/3 cup, Khoya/Mawa
- ½ to ¾ cup Sugar (or as per your requirement)
- 2 tablespoons Ghee
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- Desiccated Coconut Powder to roll Laddoos, as needed
- In a heavy bottom pan or kadhai, heat 1 tablespoon of ghee.
Add cranberries, almonds and pistachios and fry lightly until nuts turn just golden. Take it off the heat and transfer onto a plate.
- In the same pan, add coconut, milk and mix.
Cook for couple of minutes.
Add sugar, khoya and mix. Cook until everything is mixed well and the mixture is dry and aromatic (around 4-5 minutes). Do not burn.
- Add cranberries, roasted nuts and cardamom powder and mix. Cook for another half a minute.
Take the laddoo mixture off the heat and cool until just warm and not too hot.
- Take a small amount of mixture onto your palm and start making the laddoos depending upon the size you prefer to make. Repeat the same for all the mixture.
- Once done, roll each laddoo into coconut powder and keep.
- Refrigerate it for an hour and serve. Theses laddoos are best stored for 4-5 days under refrigeration.