Chocolate Cake in Steamer
1.All purpose flour-1 cup
2.Coca powder- 4tbsp
5.Salt a pinch
9.Vanilla essence-1 tsp
10.Butter – 1tsp(melted)
11.Powdered Sugar-1 cup
1.Mix & sift the dry ingredients(1-5) in a bowl
2.In a mug mix milk & vinegar.Keep it aside.
3. Add egg in a mixer jar and blend it.To this add butter and vanilla essence, blend again.Add powdered sugar blend again
4.Pour the egg mixture to a bowl .Add little by little the dry ingredients & Mix well
5.Add half of the milk mixture to bowl ,mix well. Check consistency and add milk if required.
5. Grease a bake tin with butter and then pour the batter. Cover the tin with aluminum foil.
6. Preheat the steamer for 5 minutes in medium flame
7.Place the tin inside the steamer.Cook for 35- 40 minutes.
8. Insert a toothpick or knife in the centre of cake and check it comes out clean.
9. Demould the cake and garnish it melted dark chocolate.
Kindly configure ratings options for this post.