Chocolate Cake in Steamer
1.All purpose flour-1 cup
2.Coca powder- 4tbsp
5.Salt a pinch
9.Vanilla essence-1 tsp
10.Butter – 1tsp(melted)
11.Powdered Sugar-1 cup
1.Mix & sift the dry ingredients(1-5) in a bowl
2.In a mug mix milk & vinegar.Keep it aside.
3. Add egg in a mixer jar and blend it.To this add butter and vanilla essence, blend again.Add powdered sugar blend again
4.Pour the egg mixture to a bowl .Add little by little the dry ingredients & Mix well
5.Add half of the milk mixture to bowl ,mix well. Check consistency and add milk if required.
5. Grease a bake tin with butter and then pour the batter. Cover the tin with aluminum foil.
6. Preheat the steamer for 5 minutes in medium flame
7.Place the tin inside the steamer.Cook for 35- 40 minutes.
8. Insert a toothpick or knife in the centre of cake and check it comes out clean.
9. Demould the cake and garnish it melted dark chocolate.