Easy and Delicious Pineapple Cheese Cake
- 15-18 nos Biscuits (Arrowroot Biscuits)
- 2-3 tbsp Melted Butter
For the Cheesecake layer
- 250 gms Cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup Fresh Pineapples cubed
The Top Layer
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- Cherry and Chocolate (as required)
The Base Layer
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor without adding any water until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the melted butter and combine to form a mixture that holds its shape when pressed in your palms.
- Transfer it to a 20 cm pan and press it firmly until it coats the entire pan in a nice even layer. Place it in the fridge and let it set for 15 mins or until you prepare the cream cheese filling.
For the Cream cheese layer
- Combine together the pineapple juice and corn-starch in a saucepan. Bring it to a boil and then simmer until it thickens and comes together.
- Transfer to a small bowl. Cling wrap and refrigerate until it cools.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream cheese and sugar together until creamy and smooth.
- In a separate bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture in two stages and combine together.
- By this time the thickened pineapple juice would have cooled down. Add it to the cream cheese mixture along with the pineapple cubes. Combine together until well mixed and our filling is ready too.
- Transfer it on top of the biscuit base layer. Cling wrap and let it sit in the fridge for 6-8 hours or overnight.
The Top Layer
- Combine together the pineapple juice, corn flour and sugar in a saucepan.
- Bring it to a rolling boil.
- Let it cool for 5-10 mins and then pour on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Garnish it with cherry and chocolate decorations and serve.